higher educationhigher education
This university is a place for higher education.
The definition of higher education is advanced learning, usually at the college level or beyond.
An example of higher education is getting your bachelor's degree.
Education beyond the secondary level, especially education at the college or university level.
- Universities and colleges both offer higher-education opportunities for a variety of students.
- The College Board and some other higher-education Web sites have a series of online tools that are designed to help prospective students calculate and compare tuition costs and other college expenses.
- The business-management Web site BNet.com talked with recruiters at several top companies and higher-education boards to find out which online MBA degrees held the most credibility.
- That's why they focused their team on giving students the edge they need to score well on tests that perhaps have come to count too much in the higher-education admissions process.
- Frostburg State University is one of the 13 higher-education institutions in the University System of Maryland and is located in Frostburg, Maryland.