- simple past tense and past participle of harry
The definition of harried is busy, rushed, and annoyed because of stress or because of having too little time.
A person who is too busy to get everything done is an example of a person who is harried.
- Sofia gave Pierre a harried look, and Jule chuckled.
- No wonder she had felt so harried for the last few months.
- Together Canute and Edric harried Mercia, and were preparing to reduce London, when Ethelred died there on the 23rd of April 1016.
- The airport was coping with the fog no better than the harried commuters.
- Gabriel gave her a harried look, one that said his patience was at an end.