- a book containing directions and information for tourists
- a handbook on some other subject
A handbook of directions and other information, especially for travelers or tourists.
- Alternative spelling of guide book.
- The number comes from the APA's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), a periodically revised guidebook containing all of the mental health issues recognized by the APA.
- Bill Hardekoph, CEO of LowCards.com, a credit card consumer education website, and author of The Credit Card Guidebook, gives us the highlights of how the legislation will help cardholders.
- Amazon has a nice collection of books including the 2008 Guidebook of U.S. Coins Redbook, the 2007 Handbook of U.S. Coins Bluebook, and the kid-friendly Coin Collecting for Kids.
- You should also be aware of state laws surrounding pregnancy leave and discrimination and know your rights and maternity benefits as noted in your company procedure guidebook.
- The Premium Membership provides all of the free and gold member benefits plus a copy of the senior discounts guidebook, which is a downloadable version of their database.