- Present participle of fraternize.
- An example of fraternizing is meeting new people at a college party.
- A soldier having an affair with an enemy is an example of fraternizing.
Fraternizing is defined as being friendly or to friendly with the enemy.
- I don't believe in fraternizing with the boss.
- In IIIo, for example, he was enabled to capture Sidon by the aid of Sigurd of Norway, the Jorsalafari, who came to the Holy Land with a fleet of 55 ships, starting in 1107, and in a three years' "wandering," after the old Norse fashion, fighting the Moors in Spain, and fraternizing with the Normans in Sicily.
- Fraternizing with students is prohibited.