A flavorful cup of coffee.
Coffee that has a very strong, rich and full taste to it is an example of coffee that would be described as flavorful.
(comparative more flavorful, superlative most flavorful)
- Full of flavor.
flavor + -ful
- Although no guest wants to feast on a grainy, rough slice of wedding cake, brides and grooms don't have to worry about that because the majority of "sand cakes" are light, moist, and flavorful.
- Flavorful with raspberries and cherries, Pignan's secrets are revealed with evolving flavors of minerals and wildflowers that creates a balanced red with an elegant jammy texture and just the right amount of acidity.
- Instead of tempting human taste buds with a variety of flavorful names, Orijen sticks to their "Biologically Appropriate" concept by dividing their diets according to your pet's needs through different life stages.
- Of all the birds that were served on that first Thanksgiving Day, partridge is one that is flavorful and sure to be unexpected at your table, making your Thanksgiving dinner a memorable one.
- The fact is tofu doesn't have a lot of taste, so it's important to learn how to cook tofu using marinades, seasonings and other flavorful foods, if you want to bring taste to the meal.