- The definition of enrolled is signed up for something.
An example of enrolled is a student who signed up for an English class; enrolled student.
- Enrolled is defined as to have signed up for something.
An example of enrolled is to have signed up for college classes.
- She needed to get enrolled, but she had done nothing.
- It is true that, when the barbarian invasions began in the 3rd century, many captives were made, who, when not enrolled in the army, were employed in agriculture or domestic service; but the regular importation was increasingly diminished.
- The landlords on their part organized an agrarian union to defend their interests and enrolled numbers of non-union laborers to carry on the necessary work and save the crops.
- Howie enrolled at Keene State College.
- A large body of police was enrolled, and order was maintained throughout the town.