a person or thing that dispenses; specif., a container, machine, etc. designed to dispense its contents in handy units or portions
One that dispenses or gives out, especially a machine or container that allows the contents to be removed and used in convenient or prescribed amounts.
- Soap Dispenser - The Soap Dispenser provides fans with video clips, quotes, spoilers, news and more about their favorite daytime dramas including One Life to Live.
- Using a bottle of craft glue with a small, pointed dispenser tip, draw a family member's initial, or small dots, or a scribble or swirl design over your ornament.
- If you can't make it to Japan to buy one yourself, or you don't want to take your chances on a blind buy from a gashapon dispenser, online sellers regularly offer the toys both individually and in complete sets.
- Cross Body Pet Carrier: This cross body style not only holds your pet, but is also equipped to carry your water bottle, cell phone, and has a pet waste bag dispenser pocket.
- He was also the dispenser of office, confirmer of hereditary titles and estates and the fountain of justice.