- any of the classification factors or characteristics used in demography, as a certain age range
- a group of people falling within a particular demographic (sense ) or set of demographics
(comparative more demographic, superlative most demographic)
- Of or pertaining to demography.
- (The addition of quotations indicative of this usage is being sought): A demographic criterion: a characteristic used to classify people for statistical purposes, such as age, race, or gender.
- A demographic group: a collection of people sharing a value for a certain demographic criterion.
- (The addition of quotations indicative of this usage is being sought): An individual person's characteristic, encoded for the purposes of statistical analysis.
From demography +"Ž -ic.