- a person or thing that changes something
- record changer
- a device that automatically sets compact discs in position for playing in succession, as from a carousel tray or slotted magazine cartridge
- One that changes something: an inveterate changer of decor.
- A device that causes each of a series of audio or audiovisual recordings to be played automatically: a record changer; a compact disc changer.
- Someone or something who changes things.
- Usually used together with another noun, eg, automatic tool changer, shape changer, mind changer
change + -er