of Canada or its people or culture
a person born or living in Canada
river flowing eastward from N N.Mex., across NW Tex., to the Arkansas River in E Okla.: 906 mi (1,458 km)
- Person from Canada.
- (sports, informal) Canadian national championship.
- (informal) The English language as used (spoken or written) in Canada; Canadian English.
(comparative more Canadian, superlative most Canadian)
- Of or pertaining to Canada.
- Of or pertaining to Canadians.
- Of or pertaining to Canadian (Canadian English).
- In opposition to the Canadian Pacific railway a southern line was built from Winnipeg to the American boundary.
- But first, I feel the urge to partake of Canadian hospitality.
- Boston: Canadian S.
- From the age of 13 he belonged to the Canadian volunteer militia, with which he saw service in 1870 at the time of the Fenian raids.
- Of Ottawa, on the Mississippi river, and at the junction of the main line and Brockville branch of the Canadian Pacific railway.