- of, having to do with, or characteristic of biography or biographies
- giving the story of, or based on, a person's life
The definition of biographical is information about a person's life, or details about the life of a person.
An example of biographical information is details about who you are, where you came from and what you have done.
- Containing, consisting of, or relating to the facts or events in a person's life.
- Of or relating to biography as a literary form.
(comparative more biographical, superlative most biographical)
- Of or relating to an account of a person's life.
- The biographical anecdotes relating to him during the next few years are obscure and mostly apocryphal.
- See biographical notices by A.
- His Historical and Biographical Works were reprinted in 19 vols.
- The Light of Nature was republished with a biographical sketch by Tucker's grandson, Sir H.
- A collected edition of his works, with a biographical preface, was published in 1737.