- having no beard
- too young to have a beard
- young, callow, etc.
(comparative more beardless, superlative most beardless)
beard + -less
- One of the chamberlains went and told his master that he had been thwarted by a beardless boy.
- Almost beardless, and with thin eyebrows, they had on their heads thick, black, lustrous hair, which neither fell off nor turned grey until extreme old age.
- Later he is sometimes youthful and beardless, always with short curly hair and thick neck, the lower part of the brow prominent.
- Jupiter-Baal was represented locally as a beardless god in long scaly' drapery, holding a whip in his right hand and lightning and ears of corn in his left.
- He now became a nude and beardless youth, the type of the young athlete.