The definition of bearable is something or someone you can cope with or endure.
An example of bearable is 90 degree heat that you can deal with, although you prefer to be in the air conditioning.
Capable of being endured: bearable pain; a bearable schedule.
- Carrying books is a chore, but fun backpacks for kids make it more bearable.
- While harsh winters may seem long and unforgiving, you can make the season more bearable with fashionable clothing choices.
- There are a variety of cat products that can make the transition from outdoors to indoors more bearable for your pet.
- Perfect for the sweltering July heat, Scentsy has found a way to make your summers more bearable with its Tropical Collection.
- While this might not exactly sound like fun, the Bonnaroo staff provides bathrooms and showers for the festival's attendees, and the entertainment makes living outside for four days more bearable.