island of the Leeward group in the West Indies: 108 sq mi (280 sq km)
- Of Antigua, of which it is a dependency, in 17° 33' N.
- It is found also in other West Indian islands, as Antigua and St Vincent.
- In 1733 he had established a press in Charleston, South Carolina, and soon after did the same in Lancaster, Pa., in New Haven, Conn., in New York, in Antigua, in Kingston, Jamaica, and in other places.
- Oliver (Madrid, 1876-1880); and Antigua marina catalana, by F.
- But in June, while Byron had gone to Antigua to guard the trade convoy on its way home, d'Estaing first captured St Vincent, and then on the 4th of July Grenada.