- one side of a leaf of a book, newspaper, letter, etc.
- the printing or writing on such a leaf, often with reference to the particular contents: the sports pages
- an entire leaf in a book, etc.
- [often pl.] a record of events: the pages of history
- an event or series of events that might fill a page: a colorful page in his life
- a unit of memory, consisting of one or more blocks
- Web page
- Printing the type set for printing a page
Origin of pageFrench from Classical Latin pagina, a page from base of pangere, to fasten: see peace
transitive verbpaged, pag′ing
on the same pageInformal
take a page from