You bet is defined as an expression you use to show agreement.
An example of when you might say "you bet" is when someone asks if you enjoyed the game. You could say "you bet" or "you bet I did."
- (idiomatic) Expresses support, agreement, certainty or emphasis.
- You bet they'll re-run such a successful show next season.
- (idiomatic, informal) Certainly; you're welcome; a reply to thank you or to a request.
- "Hey, thanks for all your hard work yesterday."/"You bet!"
- "Could you give me a hand?"/"You bet!"