- The definition of yearbook is a compilation of images and information to document the past year.
1. A book that students sign in the last few weeks of school is an example of a yearbook. 2. The report of a company’s annual statistics is an example of a yearbook in business.
Yearbooks on a shelf.
yearbook definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
a book published yearly; specif.,
- a book giving statistics and data of the preceding year
- a publication of the graduating class of a school or college, with pictures and reports of the school year just coming to an end
yearbook definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- A documentary, memorial, or historical book published every year, containing information about the previous year.
- A usually bound publication compiled by the graduating class of a school or college, recording the year's events and typically containing photographs of students and faculty.