- a person or thing that wrecks
- a person who causes ruin, obstruction, or disruption of any kind; specif., a person using false lights, etc. to lead ships to destruction in order to plunder the wreckage
- a person, car, train, boat, etc. that salvages or clears away wrecks; specif., a truck equipped to tow away wrecked or disabled automobiles
- a person or business that demolishes or dismantles old buildings, motor vehicles, etc., salvaging usable materials and parts: house wrecker, auto wrecker
- One that wrecks or destroys: a wrecker of dreams.
- a. One who is in the business of demolishing old buildings.b. One who dismantles cars for salvage.
- A tow truck used to move disabled or wrecked vehicles.
- One who lures a vessel to destruction, as by a display of lights on a rocky coastline, in order to plunder it.
- A person or company that dismantles old or wrecked vehicles or other items, to reclaim useful parts. (Australia)
- One who breaks up situations, events - (home wrecker, marriage wrecker, party wrecker)
- A tow truck.
- A mooncusser.
- In the Soviet Union, someone accused of the formal charge of wrecking, that is, undermining the state in intangible ways.
derived from the verb to wreck - one who wrecks.