- a. The energy produced by running or falling water that is used for driving machinery, especially for generating electricity.b. A source of such energy, as a waterfall.
- A water right owned by a mill.
(usually uncountable, plural waterpowers)
- Alternative form of water power.
- The capacity to shoot water, as from a fire hose or squirt gun
Variant of water power
- the power of running or falling water, used to drive machinery, etc., or capable of being so used
- a fall of water that can be so used
- a water right or privilege owned by a mill