- having, or enclosed by, a wall or walls
- fortified: a walled town
- enclosed or hedged in as if by a wall
- Simple past tense and past participle of wall.
- The valley, walled by bold hills, is very picturesque.
- He'd never been to the middle of the city, mainly because it was walled off and guarded.
- Algiers was a walled city from the time of the deys until the close of the 19th century.
- They entered a large neighborhood and drove the same few blocks a few times before stopping in front of a large adobe hacienda walled off from its neighbors.
- The native city is walled, and has a population of about 2000.