- small enough to fit into a vest pocket: a vest-pocket dictionary
- quite small or compact: a vest-pocket park
- Small enough to fit into a vest pocket: a vest-pocket book.
- Very small; diminutive: a vest-pocket park.
- Alternative spelling of vest-pocket.
- Small enough to be carried in a vest pocket or other small container.
- She carried a vest-pocket copy of the New Testament in her purse at all times.
- By extension, anything smaller than would ordinarily be expected.
- Levi's apartment was a vest-pocket Graceland; every inch of wall and shelf space was covered by Elvis memorabilia.