The definition of unreadable is scribbled or difficult to read, or dull or not worth reading.
An example of something unreadable is terrible handwriting.
not readable; specif.,
- not legible or decipherable
- too dull, difficult, etc. to be read with pleasure, ease, comprehension, etc.
- Not legible or decipherable; illegible: unreadable handwriting.
- Unsuitable for or not worth reading: unreadable prose.
- Not interesting; dull: wholly unreadable statistics.
- Incomprehensible; opaque: an unreadable facial expression.
(comparative more unreadable, superlative most unreadable)
- That cannot be read or is not easy to read.
- unreadable handwriting
- a machine that cut up secret documents into small unreadable fragments
- unreadable charts
- Not sufficiently interesting to be worth reading.
- unreadable book
From un- + readable