- A portable table consisting of a tray mounted on folding legs.
- A tray mounted on or in a piece of furniture, such as an airplane seatback, designed to fold or swing out of the way for storage.
(plural tray tables)
- Alternative form of tray-table.
- A small, tray-shaped table used to place small objects upon. They are most commonly used to place meals on while watching television.
- A fold-away tray, such as those found in front of airline seats.
How would you define tray table? Add your definition here.
comments powered by