- One who travels, especially to distant lands.
- (UK) A modern-day gypsy, tinker, caravan dweller, etc.
- (Ireland) A member of the nomadic ethnic minority.
- A list and record of instructions that follows a part in a manufacturing process.
- (nautical) A metal ring that moves freely on part of a ship’s rigging.
travel + -er
Variant of traveler
- a person who travels
- a traveling salesman; commercial traveler
- a thing that travels; specif.,
- any mechanical device, as a traveling crane, that moves or slides along a support
- Naut. a metal ring that slides on a rope, rod, or spar; also, the rope, rod, or spar it slides on