- Luggage is defined as suitcases or other bags that you pack when traveling.
A wheelie suitcase that you put your swimsuits and pants into when going on vacation is an example of your luggage.
Several pieces of baggage, or luggage.
suitcases, valises, trunks, etc.; baggage
Origin of luggage; from lug + -age
- Containers for a traveler's belongings.
- The cases and belongings of a traveler.
Origin of luggageProbably lug2 + (bag)gage.
- The bags and other containers that hold a traveller's belongings.
- The contents of such containers.