- One who, or that which, tracks or pursues, as a man or dog that follows game.
- In the organ, a light strip of wood connecting (in path) a key and a pallet, to communicate motion by pulling.
- (computing) A type of computer software for composing music by aligning samples on parallel timelines.
- (computing) A musician who writes music in a tracker.
- (computing) A computer program that monitors something.
- (file sharing) Server software that coordinates peers in the BitTorrent protocol.
- (finance) A tracker mortgage.
track + -er