- That serves as an addition
- English university students will have to pay top-up fees.
(countable and uncountable, plural top-ups)
- up top
(third-person singular simple present tops up, present participle topping up, simple past and past participle topped up)
- to refill something
- I shall top up with petrol before the long trip.
- The waitress topped up my coffee every few minutes.
- (UK) to refill the drink of (somebody)
- May I top you up?
- (idiomatic) to extend the credit of something
- I shall top up the mobile phone at the supermarket.
- to add to a number or amount to bring it up to a certain level