- time sharing (sense )
- a property held in time sharing
Also, and for time-share usually, time′share·
to occupy (a property) through time sharing
verbtime-shared, time-shar·ing, time-shares
- To use (a computer) by time-sharing.
- To occupy (a vacation property) by time-sharing.
To engage in time-sharing.
- Variant of time-sharing.
- A property jointly owned or leased by time-sharing.
(third-person singular simple present time-shares, present participle time-sharing, simple past and past participle time-shared)
- To own or lease (a property) by time-sharing.
- (computing) To use (a computer) by time-sharing.