- of or involving three fourths
- showing the face intermediate between profile and full face: a three-quarter portrait
The definition of three-quarter is something that involves three fourths of a whole.
An example of three-quarter is a shirt sleeve that stops midway between the elbow and wrist; a three-quarter sleeve.
- Relating to, consisting of, or extending to three fourths of the usual full length: a skirt of three-quarter length.
- Depicting the subject turned slightly from a full frontal view: a three-quarter portrait.
- Though it is not quite as easy to wield for curl and wave techniques as its three-quarter inch companion, the one-inch plate can style all types of hair and may be preferable for consumers with more broad styling needs.
- If you're bashful, or are already exceptionally tall, then a simple six and three-quarter inch model can be easily dressed up with the addition of little red dice resting within the Lucite hole of your shoe sole.
- At Woman Within you'll find clothing for nearly all your style needs, including blazers that will fit your frame, such as their Only Necessities linen touch blazers with three-quarter sleeves.
- Tops: Wear these shorts with any number of spring or summer tops such as halter tops, tank tops, polo shirts, three-quarter sleeve button-up shirts, trendy tees and empire waist tops.
- Slip into a pair of dark rinse jeans, throw on a fitted dark top with three-quarter length sleeves and finish by draping an elegant shawl in a contrasting color over your shoulders.