The definition of sudsy is full of froth or foam.
An example of something sudsy is a dishpan covered with soap bubbles.
Full of or resembling suds.
(comparative sudsier, superlative sudsiest)
- Having suds; having froth or lather like soapy water.
suds +"Ž -y
- Everwood television show producers had hoped that the sudsy serial would be renewed for a fifth season when The WB and UPN merged to form The CW Television Network.
- For tougher window stains combine a half-cup of sudsy ammonia, two cups of rubbing alcohol, and one teaspoon of liquid dishwashing detergent to one-gallon water.
- Bubble bath - If your school has a fountain, some inexpensive bubble bath can create a sudsy prank that will be remembered for quite a few years.
- Next, add in one-fourth cup of liquid dish detergent and mix until the solution gets sudsy.
- Later he appeared as Russ Gehring on the first sudsy primetime soap opera Peyton Place.