- characteristic of a sport or sportsman
- casually stylish: said as of clothing
- like or like that of a sports car in design, power, etc.
- Appropriate for sport or participation in sports.
- Exhibiting sportsmanship; sporting.
- Flashy; jazzy.
- Casual, comfortable, and stylish: wore a sporty outfit to school.
(comparative sportier, superlative sportiest)
- Favourable to sports
- She's perfect for me, as she's both studious and sporty.
- Flashy in appearance.
- My new car looks sporty but is actually very practical.