Slain is defined as killed or murdered in a violent way.
Someone who has been murdered in a neighborhood fight is an example of someone who was slain.
Past participle of slay
- Past participle of slay
- (with "the") Those who have been killed.
- Fortunately there had been no sign of slain deer or wild dogs.
- He has slain a family member.
- Thrice have they slain me, thrice have I risen from the dead.
- I've slain demons for far less.
- Shortly afterwards both brothers were slain by Penda of Mercia in his invasion of East Anglia, and Anna became king.