- An example of situated is where your house can be found; situated on a hill.
- An example of situated is the wealth of the Rockefeller family; well situated.
The definition of situated is where a person or thing is located, or their financial circumstances.
- placed as to site or position; located
- placed as to circumstances: comfortably situated for retirement
Origin of situatedpast participle of situate
- Having a place or location; located: a cabin nicely situated on a quiet riverbank.
- Supplied with money: a family that has always been well situated.
- Simple past tense and past participle of situate.