- Having a signature affixed: a signed document.
- Of, relating to, or expressed in a sign language: a signed translation.
- Simple past tense and past participle of sign.
signed - Computer Definition
(1) Having a positive or negative value. See integer.
(2) A digital document that is "signed" typically means that it is tamper proof because it is wrapped in a "digital signature." It generally does not refer to an "electronic signature," which is the digital counterpart to a handwritten signature. See digital signature and electronic signature.