The couple traveling through Australia took a sightseeing cruise in Sydney Harbor.
Sightseeing is the activity of going to a new place and checking out all of the attractions and cool features of that place.
Walking around Atlantic City checking out the casinos and boardwalk is an example of sightseeing.
the act of visiting places and things of interest, for pleasure, education, etc.
for or engaged in seeing sights
The act or pastime of visiting sights of interest.
Used or engaged in sightseeing: a sightseeing bus; a sightseeing tour.
- The practice of going out looking at things; tourism.
- Sightseeing is a frequent reason to visit San Francisco.
- Present participle of sightsee.
- Passengers can choose from elegant lunch and dinner options about StarLite Cruises, as well as other sailings including sightseeing tours, theme cruises, and chartered events for wedding cruises, reunions, and other private parties.
- Book the Package - Another strategy for saving money on a Las Vegas vacation is to book a package that includes airfare, hotel accommodations, and usually one other feature, such as transfers from the airport or a sightseeing tour.
- The show features a few favorite numbers each year, as well as some interesting new features that have been added recently, such as the LED screen behind the dancers when they are shown in the sightseeing bus.
- In most cases, clients can fly nonstop to these departure ports and if they have extra time such as during the summer months, they will make a road trip out of it and spend time sightseeing along the way.
- Tours can be booked either before or after a cruise, and they offer the convenience of limited paperwork, an experienced tour director from the cruise line, and dozens of coordinated sightseeing options.