The realtor showed the house to her clients.
Showed is defined as brought into view, made visible or pointed out.
An example of showed is a house for sale that has been presented to prospective buyers by a realtor.
- Very soon the green, pointed buds showed signs of opening.
- He growled and showed his teeth.
- He showed Cynthia the paper.
- She could count his ribs easily where they showed through the skin of his body, and his head was long and seemed altogether too big for him, as if it did not fit.
- The eyes and face of the sick man showed impatience.