One of the most fulfilling benefits of being a self made millionaire for Viola was that she could fund programs in the community where she was raised.
An example of self made is a man who was born poor but who started his own business and made millions.
- made by oneself or itself
- successful, rich, etc. through one's own efforts: a self-made man
- being or having become such primarily through one's own efforts: a self-made millionaire
- Having achieved success or recognition by one's own efforts: a self-made millionaire.
- Made by itself or oneself: a self-made pond.
self- +"Ž made