- made by oneself or itself
- successful, rich, etc. through one's own efforts: a self-made man
- being or having become such primarily through one's own efforts: a self-made millionaire
One of the most fulfilling benefits of being a self made millionaire for Viola was that she could fund programs in the community where she was raised.
An example of self made is a man who was born poor but who started his own business and made millions.
- Having achieved success or recognition by one's own efforts: a self-made millionaire.
- Made by itself or oneself: a self-made pond.
self- +"Ž made
- Victor is attractive and intriguing to figure out, and his background history as a self-made millionaire gives him the perfect foundation for his current ruthless behavior on the show.
- Forbes magazine recognized her in their top 100 celebrities for several years and lists her in the top 14 self-made female billionaires.
- Led by a self-made businessman, his wife and their kids, the Tate family enjoyed prominence as one of Emmerdale's leading families.
- Both of these predate the tap dance steps we know today, and also follow the same theme of movement through self-made percussion.
- Self-made cards can mean so much more than bought ones especially when you can't find one that explains exactly how you feel.