When Walter became a retiree, he fulfilled his dream of taking a one month tour of Europe with his wife.
The definition of a retiree is someone who has completed years at a job and no longer works full time.
An example of a retiree is a person in their sixties who lives off of saved money.
One who has retired from active working life.
retire +"Ž -ee
- If you're planning for everyone to tell a funny or moving story about the retiree for example, then make sure you mention it in the invitation or announcement.Another special request to think about will come from the guests themselves.
- Luxurious bath oils, sensuous body lotions and silky body creams are often combined with beautifully-scented candles, CDs of tranquil music and soft comfortable bath pillows in gift baskets made to indulge the retiree.
- In addition, a poem written especially for the retiree will be far more special than a random piece of work by an unknown author, much like a handwritten letter compared to a commercial greeting card.
- Upon retirement, with twenty years of service to the college, and a minimum of five years contributing to the trust, a retiree will receive one hundred percent of the Standard Benefit Amount, or SBA.
- As the cost of healthcare continues to rise, many companies and unions with large memberships have instituted a new approach to help their retirees with medical costs called a Retiree Medical Trust.