When Walter became a retiree, he fulfilled his dream of taking a one month tour of Europe with his wife.
The definition of a retiree is someone who has completed years at a job and no longer works full time.
An example of a retiree is a person in their sixties who lives off of saved money.
One who has retired from active working life.
retire +"Ž -ee
- Luxurious bath oils, sensuous body lotions and silky body creams are often combined with beautifully-scented candles, CDs of tranquil music and soft comfortable bath pillows in gift baskets made to indulge the retiree.
- In addition, a poem written especially for the retiree will be far more special than a random piece of work by an unknown author, much like a handwritten letter compared to a commercial greeting card.
- Upon retirement, with twenty years of service to the college, and a minimum of five years contributing to the trust, a retiree will receive one hundred percent of the Standard Benefit Amount, or SBA.
- As the cost of healthcare continues to rise, many companies and unions with large memberships have instituted a new approach to help their retirees with medical costs called a Retiree Medical Trust.
- Giving a spa gift basket full of relaxing essentials is a great way to pamper the retiree as he or she enters a time of their life that is free from the stress of everyday work-related pressures.