reportage[ri pôrt′ij, rep′ər täz̸h′]
- Reportage is defined as the act of telling news or what is reported as news.
- An example of reportage is an anchorman on TV telling about a police incident from that day.
- An example of reportage is a news spot about a local protest.
- the act or process of reporting news events
- written reports, articles, etc. that deal with current events in a journalistic manner
- The reporting of news or information of general interest.
- Something reported.
Origin of reportageFrench, from reporter, to report, from Old French; see report.
From French reportage.