- the act or process of reporting news events
- written reports, articles, etc. that deal with current events in a journalistic manner
The local news team's reportage of the story was revealing and in-depth.
- An example of reportage is an anchorman on TV telling about a police incident from that day.
- An example of reportage is a news spot about a local protest.
Reportage is defined as the act of telling news or what is reported as news.
- The reporting of news or information of general interest.
- Something reported.
Origin of reportageFrench from reporter to report from Old French; see report .
From French reportage.
- Le nu intégrale chez les nudistes français: Reportage dans les principaux centres.