- Rehab is defined as treatment for an addiction or to a course of treatment that helps you to get better after a medical problem.
- When you are addicted to drugs and get sent to a facility to learn how to break your addiction, this is an example of rehab.
- When you have a stroke and have to learn to walk and talk again, this process is an example of rehab.
- Rehabilitation, especially a program of treatment for an injury or an addiction.
- Something, especially a building, that has undergone rehabilitation.
transitive verbre·habbed, re·hab·bing, re·habs
To rehabilitate: “purchased and rehabbed eight units of housing” (Hatfield MA Valley Advocate).
(third-person singular simple present rehabs, present participle rehabbing, simple past and past participle rehabbed)
- To rehabilitate.