- Logic An operator that limits the variables of a proposition, as some or all.
- Linguistics A word or other constituent that expresses a quantity or contrast in quantity, as some, all, or many.
- (grammar) A word, such as all or many, that expresses a quantity
- (logic) The operator, represented by either of the symbols âˆ€ (universal quantifier) or âˆƒ (existential quantifier), used in predicate calculus to indicate the degree that predicate is true for a specified set.
- (computing) A symbol or symbols in a regular expression indicating the number of characters to be matched.
quantify +"Ž -er