- The definition of quantifiable is something that is capable of being measured or counted.
An example of quantifiable is the number of people in a room.
The number of people is this picture is quantifiable.
(comparative more quantifiable, superlative most quantifiable)
- Capable of being quantified.
- Something that can be quantified; a measurable.
Variant of quantify
transitive verbquantified, quantifying
- to determine or express the quantity of; indicate the extent of; measure
- to express in quantitative terms, or as a numerical equivalent
- Logic to make the quantity or extension of (a term or symbol) clear and explicit by the use of a quantifier, as all, none, or some
Origin of quantifyMedieval Latin quantificare ; from Classical Latin quantus, how much (see quantity) + facere, to make, do