A woman writes in a notebook.
- A notebook is defined as a laptop computer.
An example of a notebook is a Mac Air.
- The definition of a notebook is a set of bound pages used for writing notes.
An example of a notebook is a composition book that you buy for school.
- a book of blank or, esp., ruled pages, for writing notes or memorandums
- a small, lightweight laptop computerin full notebook computer
- A book of blank pages for notes.
- A light, portable computer that is generally thinner than a laptop.
notebook - Computer Definition
A laptop computer that weighs roughly from four to seven pounds. The term originated when laptops were routinely more than 10 pounds, and lighter models were placed in a special "notebook" category. In practice, notebooks and laptops are synonymous. Portable computers that weigh less than four pounds may be called a "subnotebook" or "mini laptop." For features of a portable computer, see laptop. See subnotebook, netbook, MacBook and Ultrabook.