blue bookblue book
- an official government report or registry, often having a blue cover
- ⌂ a book listing people who are socially prominent
- ⌂ a blank booklet with a blue paper cover, in which students can write examination answersalso blue′book·
Origin of blue book; from Kelley Blue Book, trademark for automotive price guides a book, online guide, etc. listing market values of used goods, collectibles, etc., esp. one listing such values of used vehicles
- An official list of persons in the employ of the US government.
- A book listing the names of socially prominent people.
- A blank notebook with blue covers in which to write the answers to examination questions.