- a piece of metal, wood, etc. on which a name is inscribed, often, specif., one displayed to identify an office, workstation, etc.
- a newspaper's name as it appears on the front page
- A plate or plaque, as on an office door, inscribed with a name.
- See masthead.
- These fun flats are available in plenty of shades - including teal, pink and black - and are adorned with a diminutive Marc by Marc Jacobs nameplate.
- All tanks purchased from these locations have the proper manufacturer's nameplate, which is necessary in order to have the tank filled or re-filled.
- You could also purchase a personalized gift that can be used to decorate the nursery walls, such as a shelf, bookcase, nameplate, or painting.
- If no Order of Arrow lodge ensemble is worn, then the boy's nameplate is centered on the right pocket flap.
- Legendary horns have a brass mouthpiece and a unique yacht line lanyard with an engravable nameplate.