(mer′ē gō ro̵und′)
- a circular, revolving platform with forms of animals as seats on it, used at carnivals, amusement parks, etc.: it is turned by machinery, usually to music; carousel
- a whirl or busy round, as of work or pleasure
See merry-go-round in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- A revolving circular platform fitted with seats, often in the form of animals, ridden for amusement.
- A piece of playground equipment consisting of a small circular platform that revolves when pushed or pedaled.
- A busy round; a whirl: a merry-go-round of parties.
Learn more about merry-go-round