- Ma is defined as a casual way of saying mother or mom.
An example of ma is what a teenager might call his mother.
This child might call his mother "ma".
Origin of maShort for mama.
- Latin Magister Artium (Master of Arts)
- Maritime Administration
- mental age
(plural mas) (usually used in the plural)
- (astronomy) milli-arcsecond
(plural mas) (not generally used in the plural)
- Often capitalized when used to refer to a specific person.
- Hey, Ma, I’d like you to meet my friend Jamie.
The sound is very commonly made by infants, and is interpreted by parents as a reference to themselves.
- Usually capitalised as Ma.
ma - Computer Definition
Variant of ma