Something has made this woman lol.
- LOL, short for laugh out loud, is used in instant messaging, texting and other electronic communication to indicate that something is humorous.
An example of LOL is what you text when someone has sent you something funny in a message delivered to your instant message or cell phone.
- The definition of lol is an acronym used on the Internet for "lots of love."
An example of lol is how you'd end a text message to a loved one.
- (Internet slang, text messaging) Alternative form of LOL.
(third-person singular simple present lols, present participle loling or lolling, simple past and past participle loled, lol'd, lolled or lold)
- (Internet slang, text messaging, intransitive) Alternative form of LOL.
- (Internet, Internet slang, text messaging) Laughing (laugh) out loud
- (Internet, Internet slang, text messaging) Lots of laughs (occasionally used)
- (US, British commonwealth, Ireland) Loyal Orange Lodge, a prefix given to all branches of the Loyal Orange Order. For example, LOL 1 is Portadown branch.
- (Internet, Internet slang, text messaging, by dilution) Denotes light-heartedness or that the thing just said was not intended as serious
(third-person singular simple present LOLs, present participle LOLing, simple past and past participle LOLed, LOLd or LOL'd)
- To laugh out loud.
lol - Computer Definition
Chat room talk meaning “laughing out loud.”
(1) "Laughing out loud" or "lots of luck." See digispeak.
(2) (LoL) (League of Legends) A very popular multiplayer video game from Riot Games, Los Angeles, CA, www.riotgames.com. Introduced in 2009, computer controlled "champions" engage in battle with each other in order to destroy the base of the opposing team. During peak hours, several millions of League of Legends (LoL) gamers are online worldwide.