- a person or thing that locks
- a chest, closet, compartment, drawer, etc., usually of metal, which can be fastened with a lock, esp. such a container for individual or specified use
- ⌂ footlocker
- ⌂ a large compartment, as one rented in a cold-storage plant, for freezing and storing foods at or below 0°F
- One that locks: a locker of windows and doors.
- A small, usually metal compartment that can be locked, especially one at a gymnasium or public place for the safekeeping of clothing and valuables.
- A flat trunk for storage.
- A heavily insulated refrigerated cabinet, compartment, or room for storing frozen foods.